The Team Leader
We have looked at 'The Team Enterprise' and conclude that the team is the all important resource. So, leading the team will be a critical success factor in the team's life cycle. The leader may be appointed to or chosen by the team and may be in the chair for a project or for the duration of the teams activities. The manager need not necessarily be the leader and members may have a variety of responsibilities outside the team. Here we explore all the skills necessary for effective team leadership.
- Qualities & Skills of a Leader
- Groups and Group Dynamics, Teams & Team Forces
- Solutions to Situations
- Empowering the Team & Members
- The Atmosphere, Culture & Roles
- Listening, Communicating & Implementing
- How Organisations Differ
- The 'No Fixed Rule' Approach
- Leading & Learning
- Accepting Mistakes & Praising Success
Contact us with your specific requirements.